How to setup progress bars
See Progress Bar Examples
Create a board from the Amazing Fields Progress Bar Template.
Basic Progress Bar
Add a basic progress bar under "Basic Fields" in the add field menu.
This will create a progress bar with the standard settings showing progress from a value of 0 to 100 in the standard style. Click on the new progress bar in the settings panel to see the settings and adjust them for your needs.
- Format: you can choose a progress bar showing percent with values from 0-100 or 0.0-1.0
- Bar Style: select from a wide range of values or choose to set a custom style where you choose each stage yourself. (see the template board for examples)
- Min/Max: determine the range for the value you want the progress bar to show.
- Width: how many characters wide should the progress bar be when shown on the card
- Show Number: choose to show the number next to the bar or just the bar itself.
Advanced Progress Bars
There are a tremendous number of ways to configure progress bars.
The best way to see what is possible is to checkout the Amazing Fields Progress bar template.
If you have a specific request feel free to contact us through the support contacts and we will add another example.